“Following the national changes, in regards to Covid-19, we are implementing new ways of working, as well as new terms & conditions, so that we’re able to continue delivering the high levels of customer service that you expect and have been used to over the years.
Please note that if, for whatever reason, the government and/or our industry changes restrictions, or puts further advice in place which results in your appointment being postponed we will contact you to rescheduel at a later date that suits you.
To be able to move forward, and offer our portrait services the following terms & conditions have been put in place:
As a studio, we will be operating under the following rules:
• We will only photograph 2 sessions a day as this allows us to socially distance with ample room within the studio and also time for us to give the premises a thorough clean between sessions
• Only the parents and the child(ren) being photographed will be allowed at the premises, (or if a Boudoir session then you will need to attend by yourself.) No extended family members will be permitted onsite, either inside or out
• When you arrive at the studio we will ask all of you to sanitise your hands and have your tempeture taken.
• Your photographer will wear relevant protective equipment, (Depending on shoot type) including mask and disposable gloves throughout your time with us. We are aware that this may be daunting to young children so we ask that, where possible, this is explained to them beforehand. We also recommend, where possible, to allow children to try wearing a mask, or scarf, through play at home so that the risk of being scared of us is minimised.
• Refreshment facilities, including tea and coffee, will be provided in disposable receptacles and children’s drinks will be shop bought and presented in a sealed bottle/container for the parent to sort for their child(ren). You are, however, more than welcome to bring your own refreshments
• Where possible, we will be doing both the shoot and viewing session on the same day to minimise the amount of people coming to the studio at different times
• All collections, of products, must be pre-arranged via an appointment so that those having shoot have had ample time to have their experience and leave the premises before another client arrives.
• As mentioned earlier, a thorough clean will be done daily, to minimise the potential spread of corona virus. Standard cleaning precautions before and after every individual session will include; cleaning high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, seating, props, etc., laundering studio fabrics, rubbish receptacles emptied, and the WC & kitchen area cleaned and disinfected.
• Although we love our clients to be able to touch and feel our portfolio boxes, aluminium’s, modern canvas’ and frames we respectfully ask that you adhere to our “look no touch” policy when it comes to our products
• Shoot consultations will be done by phone if required.
• We will cancel our shoots if our body temperature exceeds 37.7 degrees and ask for you to respect this precautionary measure, should we need to take it
So that everyone is able to remain safe, we ask that you adhere to the following terms:
• Take your temperature at least two times in the run up to your shoot. We advise that this is done up to 24 hours before your shoot and again on the morning of your shoot, as soon as you wake up. Those with a temperature 37.7 degrees or higher will be told not to attend the studio and reschedule their appointment for a later date
• Keep up to date with the signs and symptoms of corona virus and if you feel you are displaying any of the symptoms listed by the NHS website please inform us immediately so that your session can be rescheduled for a later date
• Please leave any excess items including coats and/or bags, that are not needed throughout your time with us, in your car
• At this moment in time, we regret that access to bottle warmers and baby changing mats will not be available.
If you are due to have a makeover based experience please also be aware:
• You will be asked to bring your own lipstick and/or gloss and eye liner pencils with you
• Our professional, freelance, MUA’s will be using disposable kit where possible
• Our professional, freelance, MUA’s will be washing and sanitising their kits before and after each client
We really appreciate both your patience and cooperation through this truly unique time.